Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!


How could I not have a yum yum THANK you happy birthday when my friends Klaus & Susan have said that every day I'm here is my birthday? The last two natal whirls have been not too good to say the least, particularly having the big five-oh subsumed under a miasma of neo-community blur when with the Iona Community. This week I feel loved, cared for.... yes. All that. And with cake, too!

I'll upload a new photo gallery in the coming few days to include photos of the three of us, the owls and eagle from Chattahoochee Nature Sanctuary and today's eagerly quietly yes-anticipated visit to the Holy Spirit Monastery in Conyers (Georgia, in case you forget where I was). 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy the cake but don't count the candles !

( not that you look old , of course )

be like me - just refuse to grow up !

Lots of love and hugs

Mike